Required Loan Items
It's important to understand the documents you'll need when it comes to getting approved for your new loan. That's why we have provided a convenient and comprehensive list of everything you will want to prepare. Get ahead of the game and start today!
MARISSA & MARGO'S
Things You'll Need
We understand that it can be stressful trying to get all of your documentation in order, and we want to make this process as easy as possible for you. Below is the list of items you will need when applying for your loan.
- W2 forms for the last two years
- Pay stubs covering a 30 day period
- Federal tax returns (1040s) for the last two years, if you are self-employed, earn more than 25% of your income from commissions or bonuses, own rental property, or are getting a USDA or THDA loan
- Corporate or partnership tax returns (if applicable)
- Pension Award letter (for retired individuals)
- Social Security Award letters (for those on Social Security)
- Bank statements for the previous two months on all accounts, all pages
- Statements for two months on all stocks, mutual funds, bonds, etc
- Copy of 401K statement (or other retirement assets)
- Copy of Closing Disclosure on recent sales of homes
- Gift letter if some of the funds come as a gift from a family member (we will give this form to you)
- Gifts can also require a verification of donor’s ability to make the gift (bank statement), a copy of the check used to make the gift, a copy of the deposit receipt showing the funds deposited into bank account or escrow
- Explanations for any of the following items that may appear on your credit report (we will help with all of this if needed); late payments, credit inquiries in the last 90 days, charge-offs, collections, judgements, and liens
- Copy of bankruptcy papers if you have filed bankruptcy within the last seven years
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of purchase agreement (if you have already made an offer)
- To document receipt of child support, a copy of Marital Dissolution Agreement (to show the amount)
- Green Card if not a US citizen
- Copy of DD214
- Copy of a termination letter
- Name, address, phone number, loan number of existing loan/lender
- Payoff on subject property
- Most recent mortgage statements on all homes owned
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy for all properties
Get In Touch!
Ask Us A Question
If you are looking for more information about loans of any kind, feel free to get in touch with us! Our team is dedicated to helping our clients discover the best loan options and results.
Make the most out of home shopping by knowing your budget, and be ready to move quickly when you find that perfect home. Get pre-approved today!Get Pre-Approved
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.